Call for Extended Abstracts
The conference organizers are soliciting extended abstracts in areas related to process analytics and machine learning. The abstracts will be reviewed for presentation in one of the two poster sessions and inclusion in the conference proceedings.
Instructions for Submitting Extended Abstracts: Deadline: April 12, 2019
1. Each extended abstract should be between 2 to 3 pages.
2. Go to the electronic submission form below that will allow you to fill out required fields.
3. On the form, there is a BRIEF summary (text only). The body of the summary should be no more than 300 words. Place your summary in the text box provided. Do NOT include the title and author info in the summary text field.
4. Upload a copy of your abstract (PDF files only), which you should associate with a keyword from the list:
- Process Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Process Design/Optimization
- Process Control
- Planning/Scheduling/Supply Chain/Operations
- Computational Chemistry/Biology/Materials
5. Immediately after online submission, you will be notified that your abstract has been received successfully. Please contact Robin Craven, the Conference Manager, if you should have any questions or problems with your abstract submission.
6. The authors of all accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a manuscript to the special issue on
Extended Abstract Template
To obtain a MS Word template for your submission, please click here: Template. A LaTex version is not available, but you may create your own if desired.