Call for Extended Abstracts
The conference organizers are soliciting extended abstracts in areas related to process analytics and machine learning. The abstracts will be reviewed for presentation in one of the two poster sessions and inclusion in the conference proceedings.
The organizers have extended the abstract submission deadline. Notifications of acceptance will be emailed to the Contact Author only by May 29th. The hard deadline to register is June 7th and there will be no extensions of the registration deadline.
Upon receiving your acceptance, you will be asked to re-submit your revised abstract by July 1, 2019. Even if you have no changes, you must re-submit your abstract because those abstracts are input into a different database and it will be those abstracts that will be included on a thumb drive at the conference. Abstracts not re-submitted will not be included on the thumb drive.
Instructions for Submitting Extended Abstracts: Deadline: May 22, 2019
1. Each extended abstract should be between 2 to 3 pages.
2. Go to the electronic submission form below that will allow you to fill out required fields.
3. On the form, there is a BRIEF summary (text only). The body of the summary should be no more than 300 words. Place your summary in the text box provided. Do NOT include the title and author info in the summary text field.
4. Upload a copy of your abstract (PDF files only), which you should associate with a keyword from the list:
- Process Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Process Design/Optimization
- Process Control
- Planning/Scheduling/Supply Chain/Operations
- Computational Chemistry/Biology/Materials
5. Immediately after online submission, you will be notified that your abstract has been received successfully. Please contact Robin Craven, the Conference Manager, if you should have any questions or problems with your abstract submission.
6. The authors of all accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a manuscript to the special issue on
Extended Abstract Template
To obtain a MS Word template for your submission, please click here: Template. A LaTex version is not available, but you may create your own if desired.
Submission Link: Online Submission
- Conference Organization
- Meeting Chairs
- Richard D. Braatz
- Thomas A. Badgwell
- Phillip Westmoreland
- North Carolina State University
- Advisory Committee
- Michael Baldea
- University of Texas at Austin
- Leo H. Chiang
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Selen Cremaschi
- Auburn University
- R. Bhushan Gopaluni
- University of British Columbia
- Martha A. Grover
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Johannes Hachmann
- University at Buffalo
- Heather J. Kulik
- Jay H. Lee
- Jonathan Moore
- The Dow Chemical Company
- S. Joe Qin
- University of Southern California
- Nikolaos V. Sahinidis
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Fengqi You
- Cornell University
- Victor Zavala
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Conference Information
- Robin Craven
- Conference Manager